News:

GSX1400: A Magic Carpet with a Rocket up its Arse

Main Menu

A Random Ride Pics Thread.... Post 'em up!

Started by Tony Nitrous, Sunday, 07 May 2017, 12:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hooli

A turbo & a topbox is a brilliant crazy combination!

GSXKING

@T 24 I'd like to hear the exhaust as it looks like you have standard mufflers. Is it possible ?  :whatever:
GSXKING 3:^)
Chris
Best allrounder I've ever owned 👍

T 24

@GSXKING
They only look like standard ones, they are 2.5" => 2" absorption mufflers. A bit sleeper style..
Open flow, but not too loud due to turbo.
You can see the differense ;)

seth

That's very similar to what Simon @Speedy1959 has done to his exhausts and they sound lovely.
:cheers:
only a slightly modified gsx1400
oh and a standard one too

Sethbot Postwhore

T 24

If those Simon's mods are made like in topic "standard exhaust modification", mine are totally different.
In that topic they are using 45mm diameter pipe, lenght 80mm on rear end of the can.
In my silencers are 63mm diameter absorption tubes, lenght of 400mm, with silencer wool.
And they were much too loud without turbo. Now they were 92db in MOT.

GSX1400Convert

The initial attraction to motorcycling inflicts people for various reasons and at different stages in their lives. But once someone experiences the elation of riding a motorcycle there's no denying the nearly spiritual effect it has.

GSXKING

Anyone here from Brisbane going to Joe's Saturday night ????????  :wheelie: :lowside:
Chris

Tony Nitrous

Quote from: GSXKING on Thursday, 15 August  2019, 09:57 PM
Anyone here from Brisbane going to Joe's Saturday night ????????  :wheelie: :lowside:

Maybe. I've been to the last few.
Lots of Cruisers and Hayabusa's but normally a few interesting bikes and the foods OK.

Probably out during the day so depends on what time I'm home and how I feel.

Tony Nitrous

Out on the B-King today, so far this week...
Mon: 362K's / 225 miles on the H2-SX.
Tue:  466K's / 298 miles on the GSX1400.
Fri:    379K's / 235 miles on the B-King.

KiwiCol

But you have to factor into it that Mondays ride was only an hour & a half on the H2 . . .
😎  Always looking for the next corner.  😎

GSXKING

Goat track @  back of Tamborine I'm thinking @Tony Nitrous  ?  :whatever: :whatever:

Great photos are they phone photos or a camera ?  :confused1: :confused1:
Chris

Tony Nitrous

Quote from: GSXKING on Friday, 16 August  2019, 10:12 PM
Goat track @  back of Tamborine I'm thinking @Tony Nitrous  ?  :whatever: :whatever:

Great photos are they phone photos or a camera ?  :confused1: :confused1:

The first 4 pics are from Canungra going up to O'Rileys.
The roads been re-done and apart from the last tight bit through the trees it's not bad now.

The blue tree is near Kerry, the loop around the back of Beaudesert that joins up with Xmas Creek Rd.

All my pics this year are just unskilled point and click with my phone.
I think it's an iPhone-8.

O'Rilleys...

KiwiCol

Great pics Tony.  I'm looking at them, especially the ones in the trees & hairpins, just so dry looking - and it just after mid winter!  can see how fire would rip through an area like that.

Those rides you have at your back door - you're living the dream!
😎  Always looking for the next corner.  😎

GSXKING

I didn't make it to Bike Night. Brisbane Lion's won, so too many beers.  :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:
Chris

Tony Nitrous

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk