News:

GSX1400: A Magic Carpet with a Rocket up its Arse

Main Menu

car drivers ( moan say it all )

Started by Mrg, Wednesday, 01 February 2017, 10:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mrg

say it here and tell use all about those great car drivers out there (not ) :stir:
look check and look again  then you see the fool

seth

audi or bmw
who's the worst   :facepalm:
only a slightly modified gsx1400
oh and a standard one too

Sethbot Postwhore

gsxbarmy

Well as I have an Audi, I take exception to that Seth.

But if we are going to start this thread, then l;ets talk about the pig headed arrogant bike riders who think they own the road and that everyone should get out of their way. Totally pi$$es me off that they think that "threading" at illegal speeds through rush hour traffic is ok and that they own the road.

Evan as a biker myself, I've seen too many tossers on bikes who think they can ride big bikes but frankly are just an accident waiting to happen.

So great car drivers - the bikers need to sort their own riding out first as the majority of it is atrocious.

Let the fight begin
Nothing to do.............all day to do it....I love retirement :lol:

seth

i agree with the statement on bikers that bully there way through traffic

the reason behind bmw and audi drivers is up here in aberdeen they seam to be the company car of choice and they seam to forget how to drive as soon as they get the keys

Sethbot Postwhore

gsxbarmy

Quote from: seth on Thursday, 02 February  2017, 09:02 AM
i agree with the statement on bikers that bully there way through traffic

the reason behind bmw and audi drivers is up here in aberdeen they seam to be the company car of choice and they seam to forget how to drive as soon as they get the keys

Ah - so its regional issues! Down here its the Merc drivers who leave their brains at home and drive like complete twats.
Nothing to do.............all day to do it....I love retirement :lol:

seth

very probably
the merc dealer up here isn't very big

Sethbot Postwhore

Mrg

Yes you have point there ,,, there are to many bike mad heads out there that give the remainder a very bad name ,, so then it portrays the rest of use to be the same

And filtering at speed like it's the god given right is also wrong to

But on reflection there are to many car bus and lorry drivers breaching the law in so many ways and not caring about other drivers or riders

BMW are up there as a good front runner so are vw and white van man

Just my throughs  :onya:
look check and look again  then you see the fool

seth

I'm  a white can driver and we have 2 vw's
i think there are good and bad drivers/riders

i don't want to piss anyine off
maybe this thread isn't such a good idea

it just seams to be these days there are so many aggressive people on the roads.

Sethbot Postwhore

Kiwifruit

Barmy makes some very good points. Some bike riders do give those that ride more responsibly a bad name. Im sure we have all seen this.
I repair cars for a living..... like 40 years of a living. One day a GS1000S turned up on a tow truck.....well, buried in the LR door of a Cortina. Line of traffic was stopped. Matey on the GS was overtaking up the left hand side. Didnt see a gap left open for a driver to turn right. Need i say more ?
Stationary line of traffic, Mitsi SUV driver had enough of waiting..... decides its Uturn time.
I fixed the Mitsi....."I didnt see the bike" he says.
I ask why was the bike going so fast ? Some guys just dont see the dangers.
I dont see drivers of any make of vehicles being any better or worse . My comment referring to an Audi in a different post was purely about the car she was driving. She was the problem....not the car.

Some of our problems here are the tourists that hop straight into a rental car and cannot control a car or stay on the correct side of the road.
Another great day on the right side of the grass.😎

VladTepes

Quote from: gsxbarmy on Thursday, 02 February  2017, 08:58 AM
Let the fight begin

:box:

Here in Aus our traditional enemies were Volvo drivers. The old - wearing a hat, in a big unbreakable steel box, I don't need to worry about everything "out there" attitude....

But in recent years those type of people have switched from Volvos to Korean shitboxes.... Don't see too many Volvos around any more.  Or perhaps because they look more modern, I just don't notice them.
Vlad's K7 "Back in Black"

As a Pink Floyd fan, I get annoyed when I see vegetarians eating pudding.

YouTubeLandyVlad Rides

Kiwifruit

Lived in Sydney in the early 80's........Watch out here comes a brick with its "Daylights" on !!
Yes Vlad Volvo, safest car in the world.........But not for anyone near it !!

ARH

I'm not so sure it's down to the make of car, more like the feckin stupid occupant!  My experiences of late (and I also drive an Audi  :cool:) have been with young ladies driving like they are late for everything.  I'm pretty sure it's not only young women, and maybe I'm turning into an old fogie, but these 'kids' have no idea about the potential they have for causing carnage.
Stereotyping car owners (or bikers) or in fact any vehicle driver including white van man only serves to make us feel 'rightly' indignant about how bad everyone else's driving is.  We've all done it, done something stupid or reckless while driving.... and I defy anyone to put their hand up and say "No.. not me, I drive perfectly!"

Climbs down off soapbox.. :computer_type:

seth

Sethbot Postwhore

Kiwifruit

Quite right ARH....... I'm sure my driving would be shite too if I was trying to put my lipstick on while texting.... and driving !!
AND I have a white van !
Though your point is well made regarding 'Potential for Danger"

VladTepes

White van man?  Aren't they prostitute murderers? Or is that truck drivers?

Clarkson?
Vlad's K7 "Back in Black"

As a Pink Floyd fan, I get annoyed when I see vegetarians eating pudding.

YouTubeLandyVlad Rides

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk