News:

GSX1400: A Magic Carpet with a Rocket up its Arse

Main Menu

MCR10 Ride the Oxley Highway Wauchope 2018

Started by Bov, Monday, 30 October 2017, 09:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bov

Just had a call from The Timbertown Motel. Accomodation is now fully booked but some members are still looking for a share if anyone else still wants to come.
Unsure if its all our club who have booked here but reckon its gonna be a pretty good turn out anyway.

Please post here if u havent booked and still need a bed.

loxsmith

There is 7 of us in my group, leaving Thurs and returning to Brisvegas on Monday sometime
Thurs night Walcha
Fri & Sat nights Wauchope
Sun night a country pub yet to be decided ...

Keen for a decent ride
Live every day like it's your last, one day you'll get it right

VladTepes

@loxsmith - who's your 7 ? 

I didn't know there was a 'take a bit longer' group or I might have joined.

@Bov who is in the leaving Friday group?
Vlad's K7 "Back in Black"

As a Pink Floyd fan, I get annoyed when I see vegetarians eating pudding.

YouTubeLandyVlad Rides

Bov

Bov

Mark & wally are taking the long route. May or may not see them

loxsmith

There is Bruce, GSX3 staying at my place Wed night to leave early Thurs am

The rest of the brew are not on here. Bikes are GSX1400, FJR1300, BMW shaft drive thingo, Tiger 800XRX, Tiger1200?
Then there's me on a GSX1400S
There will be about 3 stops to meet up with various victims along the way. WindsorTBA, Jimboomba 7am, Kyogle or Rathdowney later 

Most of us are no longer working full time so there is no need to do 600+km days any more. Ages range between 54 (me) to 69, the Tiger 800 rider

Feel free to join in early if you like, PM me if you are keen
Glen

Bov

Quote from: loxsmith on Monday, 05 November  2018, 08:45 PM

The rest of the brew are not on here. Bikes are GSX1400, FJR1300, BMW shaft drive thingo, Tiger 800XRX, Tiger1200?
There will be about 3 stops to meet up with various victims along the way. WindsorTBA, Jimboomba 7am, Kyogle or Rathdowney later 

Most of us are no longer working full time so there is no need to do 600+km days any more. Ages range between 54 (me) to 69, the Tiger 800 rider

Glen

So Bruce is riding with you Glen. Just need to know so were not hangin around for him

loxsmith

Quote from: Bov on Tuesday, 06 November  2018, 01:33 AM
Quote from: loxsmith on Monday, 05 November  2018, 08:45 PM

Glen

So Bruce is riding with you Glen. Just need to know so were not hangin around for him

Yes mate

GSXKING

I'll be meeting you guys at Macca's Beaudesert  for 7am leave if that is still the plan Bov & Co.  :onya:
GSXKING 3:^)
Chris
Best allrounder I've ever owned 👍

Beaker

Quote from: GSXKING on Wednesday, 07 November  2018, 01:57 PM
I'll be meeting you guys at Macca's Beaudesert  for 7am leave if that is still the plan Bov & Co.  :onya:
Good man  :onya:

Bov

Quote from: GSXKING on Wednesday, 07 November  2018, 01:57 PM

Think we said 7.30 departure from Beauy GSXKing but im easy, Beaker Vlad wots the verdict

Beaker

I can make a 7am departure no worries - up to Vlad as he is leaving the earliest BUT we did originally say 7:30 and I believe that we should stick to that in case someone randomly shows up.

Dan B

I messed up guys. Washed my bike today which means it will rain soon  :facepalm:

Anyway, what time will you guys meet Saturday morning? I will he leaving newcastle late after work tomorrow and staying in Port Macquarie so won't be meeting for drinks unfortunately.
(Sold August 2020)
2008 K7 Model
-Full Akrapovic Race Exhaust System
-DNA Air filter
-PCIII

Bov

grog

hope you blokes enjoy. next year ill be coming.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk