News:

GSX1400: A Magic Carpet with a Rocket up its Arse

Main Menu

Continuing - So what did you do to your bike today...?

Started by gsxbarmy, Tuesday, 14 February 2017, 07:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mrg

or you could push it every were ......but you puffing and panting will give you away then, so your stealth will be up in the air  :stir:  :onya:
look check and look again  then you see the fool

KiwiCol

Pushing it?   Now there's an idea, it's certainly quiet & bonus, you'd be getting a work out at the same time. Your gas mileage would hit record heights & you'd never wear out a clutch again.  The greenies would love you for no emissions.  Hell, the benefits just go on & on.
😎  Always looking for the next corner.  😎

Del

Shake down run after the winter work - ran super good but notices a slight oil leak on rocker cover - ach well not too bad and weather was great for up here
All Lives Matter
...until you multiply them by the speed of light squared. Then all lives energy.

A 'feuchainn gu cruaidh gus fuck a thoirt seachad - ach gu mì-fhortanach a' fàilligeadh

Red Biker

Quote from: KiwiCol on Sunday, 26 March  2017, 06:48 AM

That's looking bloody good there Red. 

Now about this stealth, It's no good going to all the trouble of getting everything black & having a loud exhaust, yer stealth is out the window. 

Best option for you to maintain the stealth is put the original bazooka back on  :imrgreen:  (with a coat of rattle can black of course) this will assist in the stealth as they're almost silent.  :stir:

Ooh you know how to push my buttons
Col! the very thought of oem makes me shudder!
New exhaust due on Monday and its Black
Many a Donkey has lost its hoof on the rocky road, don't be that Donkey!

Red Biker

Quote from: Del on Sunday, 26 March  2017, 07:15 AM
Shake down run after the winter work - ran super good but notices a slight oil leak on rocker cover - ach well not too bad and weather was great for up here

Nice one Del, I'm desperate to get out but still couple of weeks away!
Let us know where the leak is from?

Red
Many a Donkey has lost its hoof on the rocky road, don't be that Donkey!

Kiwifruit

Finally got round to fitting new EBC HH front pads.
Looking forward to getting out for a ride.
Weathers packed up  :cry2:
Another great day on the right side of the grass.😎

KiwiCol

Fitted the new (brighter) LED indicators. So, she's done & ready to roll.  New post in rides

daveh

I rode across to my sister in laws Saturday for an in law family gathering, wife and daughter had gone over the night before.
Came home Saturday with daughter on back, she has homework.
This morning down to the cafe to catch up with the lads, who were of for a hot dog ride.
In the photo below we are admiring Chris's Panigale which is out of shot.
Can you guess which one is me?

Mick_J

Quote from: daveh on Sunday, 26 March  2017, 06:08 PM
I rode across to my sister in laws Saturday for an in law family gathering, wife and daughter had gone over the night before.
This morning down to the cafe to catch up with the lads, who were of for a hot dog ride.

The ugly one  :whistling:
Keep the rubber side down.          Mick

Mick_J

Nothing, went to take it out for a ride and found the front flat as a pancake, so I went out on my speed triple instead.  Lucky I have a spare tyre ready to fit.
Keep the rubber side down.          Mick

KiwiCol

Quote from: mjgt on Sunday, 26 March  2017, 06:16 PM

The geeza standing by the 14 about to put his helmet on?

Notty

Quote from: gsxbarmy on Friday, 17 March  2017, 12:15 AM
Quote from: Notty on Thursday, 16 March  2017, 11:17 PM
Did a 25mile  ride to check if my calliper cleaning expertise was ok - the bike stops much better with them cleaned and new sintered pads - down side is that my my new HealTech Gipro thinks I have no 4th gear and two first gears ! - Gear Position switch faulty?
Anyway was great to get out after the winter  :smile2:

Just check that you have set your GiPRO up properly - mine occasionally gave the odd silly reading if I set it for 6 gears, however never had an issue at all after I set it in "L" mode and then "taught" it each gear (the instructions are in the manual)

Gave the GiPRO a good telling off and it learnt that I would through it out of the window if it refused to work !! Went for a 90 mile ride over the Brecon Beacons and bike was faultless - Loads of bikes out in the sun and I have to confess that a Trumpet thingy like Barneys left me standing on the bendy bits  :bugga:
The older I get the better I was
The problem with retirement is that you cant take a day off

gsxbarmy

They are good through bendy bits, give those sports bikes a good seeing to for sure  :onya:
Nothing to do.............all day to do it....I love retirement :lol:

northern

1. clean and refresh akra pipes
2. clean and refresh  polished engine side covers and lower fork tubes
3. put engine crash-bars back
4. put some layers of primer and paint on fly screen (trying to repaint it by myself)
5. order titanium brake-pad pins and stainless rear axle nut from pro-bolt

Soon, the long over winter waiting will be over :)

daveh

Quote from: mjgt on Sunday, 26 March  2017, 06:16 PM

The ugly one  :whistling:

Be more specific, we all have heads made for radio.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk