News:

20 January 2024 - the forum is now 7 years old. Time flies.

Main Menu

Aus MCR 9 - Our Annual Get Together Weekend

Started by VladTepes, Thursday, 26 January 2017, 11:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sweaty

Quote from: Buddynq on Thursday, 05 October  2017, 11:14 AM
OK - despite Vlads sensible reply to my offer I have made arrangements to attend the MCR thanks to another generous offer - No dinkying involved :happy1:

Good to hear Buddy. Whats the offer, as you have a long way to come  :cheers:

Kiwifruit

See you've had the B&W fetish  :drool: for quite a while then Rogues 
Another great day on the right side of the grass.😎

Starion VR4

Have a good trip U 'all, Michelle & I will try our darnest to be at the next one.... Moving Postcodes sucks!

Irish in Oz

I thought youse where going to make it Derek after seeing you logging in recently, I probably wont catch up the next one unless her indoors gives me a flight back, then I will be knocking on doors to see if I can borrow a bike.

gsxbarmy

Quote from: Buddynq on Thursday, 05 October  2017, 11:14 AM
OK - despite Vlads sensible reply to my offer I have made arrangements to attend the MCR thanks to another generous offer - No dinkying involved :happy1:

Enjoy Buddy!!!
Nothing to do.............all day to do it....I love retirement :lol:

Buddynq

Hey Sweaty. There is an Irishman with a couple of spare bikes. Hopefully I get one with an engine.
My garage floor will never rust

Kiwifruit

If the Chinese built the belt road and a small bridge we could come too !! :cheers:
Another great day on the right side of the grass.😎

Sweaty

Quote from: Buddynq on Thursday, 05 October  2017, 05:27 PM
Hey Sweaty. There is an Irishman with a couple of spare bikes. Hopefully I get one with an engine.

Don't worry, it's all down hill from Cairns anyway.

Starion VR4

Quote from: Irish in Oz on Thursday, 05 October  2017, 04:52 PM
I thought youse where going to make it Derek after seeing you logging in recently...

Hey Irish, mate that was the plan but moving up here to Hervey Bay & still working on moving up Garage & new job for both of us we wern't able to ask for the time off.

Irish in Oz

Quote from: Buddynq on Thursday, 05 October  2017, 05:27 PM
Eeny, meeny, miny, moe.

Buddynq

Bov

Only 2 weeks guys, hope everyone is ready. Trying to free up another room if anyone else is interested in coming along.

Sweaty

Sweaty

Quote from: Buddynq on Friday, 06 October  2017, 06:01 AM
Grab a 1400 and go go go

I thought this must of been a gee up, but I just spoke to Jeff and found out that you are doing the trip with us Buddy. Good stuff mate  :onya: looking forward to.

Buddynq

Yes mate. I guess there was a bit a cryptic carry on there.
Just got back from Eastern Creek today and heading back next week

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk