News:

Welcome GSX1400 enthusiasts !

Main Menu

Any TL1000 owners?

Started by VladTepes, Wednesday, 12 July 2017, 11:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

VladTepes

Can't afford either ATM but when I win lotto I'll buy both :)
Vlad's K7 "Back in Black"

As a Pink Floyd fan, I get annoyed when I see vegetarians eating pudding.

YouTubeLandyVlad Rides

Icebreaker

Shake'n bake

VladTepes

What about the SV1000 ?
What are those like? They are the successor but are not generally more expensive for some reason (looking at bikesales site anyway)

Vlad's K7 "Back in Black"

As a Pink Floyd fan, I get annoyed when I see vegetarians eating pudding.

YouTubeLandyVlad Rides

Tony Nitrous

Quote from: VladTepes on Wednesday, 10 July  2019, 01:12 PM
What about the SV1000 ?
What are those like? They are the successor but are not generally more expensive for some reason (looking at bikesales site anyway)

They aren't a bad bike, but they are a lot tamer than their TL big brothers.

Personaly, I'd love a TLS, I'd think about a cheap TLR, I wouldn't bother with an SV.

Mick_J

SV 1000 is a physically small bike, not much bigger than the 650.
Keep the rubber side down.          Mick

GSXKING

I had first edition TLS great bike fantastic allrounder a lot like GSX1400. Rear shock shit itself cost $$$$$. Loved the sound and the bottom end grunt. Phillip Island and back with tank bag to lean on.  :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy:
GSXKING 3:^)
Chris
Best allrounder I've ever owned 👍

Donatello

I saw this at the classic races in Spa, completely restored TL1000S, just as good as it rolled out of the factory. Only thing I noticed is that the wheels should be dull gold? Maybe someone correct me on this.

Andre

Quote from: GSXKING on Wednesday, 10 July  2019, 09:00 PM
I had first edition TLS great bike fantastic allrounder a lot like GSX1400. Rear shock shit itself cost $$$$$. Loved the sound and the bottom end grunt. Phillip Island and back with tank bag to lean on.  :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy:

Maybe I should try a Super Sport again, this time with a big comfy tank bag to lean on :grin:

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk