News:

20 January 2024 - the forum is now 7 years old. Time flies.

Main Menu

What did you buy today ???

Started by VladTepes, Friday, 22 June 2018, 03:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

VladTepes

Tell us what you've bought today (well, last few days anyway).

Anything from bike stuff, food, DIY, anything!

We'll keep this thread rolling on forever.

Thanks to @Tony Nitrous for the idea
Vlad's K7 "Back in Black"

As a Pink Floyd fan, I get annoyed when I see vegetarians eating pudding.

YouTubeLandyVlad Rides

Tony Nitrous

Not me, but my wife bought me this.

My best mate is a 30kg Blue Cattle Dog (a Mad Max-2 dog), who sheds a lot of hair, is past his best, has arthritis, pee's a lot and dislikes most folk. We have a lot in common !

VladTepes

I bought a wet and dry vacuum cleaner from Aldi the other day.  Give me something to clean up with in the garage/workshop and to use instead of the missus' Miele thing when vaccing the car.
3 year warranty. Can't go wrong.

YouTubeLandyVlad Rides

Tony Nitrous

As I posted up in another thread. I bought 5 flights. Brisbane to Singapore to Phnom Penh (Cambodia) to Siem Reap (Cambodia) to Singapore to Brisbane and the same for the wife, plus travel insurance.

A top end 5 star hotel there seems to be about the same price as a cheap motel room here!

Aldi

I bought some new indicators, and universal bar end mirrors which don't fit...  :facepalm:

VladTepes

Universal things hardly ever do....

YouTubeLandyVlad Rides

KiwiCol

I brought some wine, but it sorta disappeared  :whatever:
😎  Always looking for the next corner.  😎

Speedy1959

Bought a fitting kit from Rentec for the Rentec carrier I bought off a mate..
He told me he had all the fittings but didnt !
Grrr

froudy

Bought some orthotic heel supports for my shoes to try and ease my horrendous back pain.. :rolleyes:
Assumption is the mother of all fuck ups!

Kiwifruit

Booked a Hotel room in Auckland for tomorrow night then off to Waiheke Island for lunch on Sunday.
Another great day on the right side of the grass.😎

KiwiCol

Quote from: froudy on Friday, 22 June  2018, 05:50 PM
Bought some orthotic heel supports for my shoes to try and ease my horrendous back pain.. :rolleyes:
Jimmy & JD have been known as effective pain relievers for such an ailment Froudy, surprised you didn't know, best ya give it a nudge tonight n see how it goes.  :cheers:

grog

bought this week, new bike battery, thermostat and air filter for car. brake fluid tester. little plastic clips that hold wardrobe/linen press doors shut. petrol, beer, new whipper snipper blade. new boots for wife. a big week.

froudy

Quote from: KiwiCol on Friday, 22 June  2018, 06:18 PM
Quote from: froudy on Friday, 22 June  2018, 05:50 PM
Jimmy & JD have been known as effective pain relievers for such an ailment Froudy, surprised you didn't know, best ya give it a nudge tonight n see how it goes.  :cheers:

I find both Jimmy and JD to be very effective pain relievers :onya:
Assumption is the mother of all fuck ups!

KiwiCol

grog

tomorrow the JD&Jimmy will move pain from back to head, if enough applied.  :grin:

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk