MCR 11 Lake Jindabyne 2019

Started by Bov, Wednesday, 14 November 2018, 11:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

black14

Would love to be there Bov, but at this stage am headed to the Macau GP that weekend.
If things change with the protests and all I'll be in it for sure!
:cheers:
I plan on living forever - so far, so good!

Snapey

I jumped the gun with yesterday's post as it looks like both Dale and me can't make it.
If you look like your passport photo then you're too sick to travel.

Sweaty

Whatttt, I've just lost my job today & the missus is packing her bags as I speak Pete  :grin:  :grin:

Irish in Oz

Quote from: Sweaty on Friday, 16 August  2019, 07:21 PM
Whatttt, I've just lost my job today & the missus is packing her bags as I speak Pete  :grin:  :grin:

Good to see you have not lost your Irish sense of humour.

KiwiCol

Quote from: Sweaty on Friday, 16 August  2019, 07:21 PM

Oh well, least now you'll be able to go to the Macau GP as well . . .
😎  Always looking for the next corner.  😎

Taniwha

Put me down for a confirmed. The Minister for Finance and Recreation has approved my application for both finance and recreation. 🤣🤣

K7 B&W, '84 GPZ550, '12 ZX2,

Irish in Oz

Sorry to tell you all, I am out.
Reason is that I have been booked on a free holiday to Malaga.  :)

VladTepes

My odds of attending are down to around 25% I'm afraid.  Some medical stuff may have to take precedence.
Vlad's K7 "Back in Black"

As a Pink Floyd fan, I get annoyed when I see vegetarians eating pudding.

YouTubeLandyVlad Rides

Johno

Quote from: Irish in Oz on Tuesday, 20 August  2019, 12:19 AM
Sorry to tell you all, I am out.
Reason is that I have been booked on a free holiday to Malaga.  :)

Jeff,

You might need visa by then if your out of the EU. Hopefully still warm and balmy in November.
Johno

GSX1400 K5 now sold
1981 GS1000G

Irish in Oz

Johno
I don't remember needing a visa even before the EU day's.
Turns out there is a method in my mates madness in free flight and expenses, he wants me to check his villa's electrics and repair the solar hot water system.

Bov

Ok so were just over 4 weeks out from this years event. Hope everyone who's planning on attending has booked and ready for what should be a fantastic weekend.

If you need any information look at the first post or message on here.
See you all there.

VladTepes

Regretfully I'm out - a combination of injuries, ,medical issues and finances conspired against me this year.  I'm really peeved too because it looks like a beautiful part of the country.

We all expect lots of photos and ride reports !   :onya:
Vlad's K7 "Back in Black"

As a Pink Floyd fan, I get annoyed when I see vegetarians eating pudding.

YouTubeLandyVlad Rides

GSX1400Convert

:whatever: Phone numbers for the Motel don't work ...... anyone know if there are there any rooms left? I could well be a starter.
The initial attraction to motorcycling inflicts people for various reasons and at different stages in their lives. But once someone experiences the elation of riding a motorcycle there's no denying the nearly spiritual effect it has.

Beaker

Quote from: GSX1400Convert on Friday, 18 October  2019, 02:44 PM
:whatever: Phone numbers for the Motel don't work ...... anyone know if there are there any rooms left? I could well be a starter.
Yes there are rooms left - 02 6456 2203 worked for me - or you can email them - be great if you join us

GSX1400Convert

Got an email saying their phones were down:

Hi Chris,

I do apologize, our phones are down at present.
We still have four rooms available under GSX1400 which are not allocated to anyone as yet. These rooms are quad rooms, 1x queen bed and 1x bunk beds. The only other room we have available for this time is one family room.

Justene

Now I just have to find the time ........... and approval from The Mrs.
The initial attraction to motorcycling inflicts people for various reasons and at different stages in their lives. But once someone experiences the elation of riding a motorcycle there's no denying the nearly spiritual effect it has.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk