News:

GSX1400: A Magic Carpet with a Rocket up its Arse

Main Menu

Aus MCR 9 - Our Annual Get Together Weekend

Started by VladTepes, Thursday, 26 January 2017, 11:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sweaty

VladTepes

Dammit my shoulder is 'healing' much slower than I'd like.  The closer we get the more worried I am that I won't be up to the ride...
Vlad's K7 "Back in Black"

As a Pink Floyd fan, I get annoyed when I see vegetarians eating pudding.

YouTubeLandyVlad Rides

Buddynq

Quote from: Sweaty on Thursday, 12 October  2017, 08:35 AM
I take it you had a great time at EC. :onya:

Yes - Jeff advised me that the MCR track is not as quick as Eastern Creek so I'll be able to enjoy the view  :smile2:
My garage floor will never rust

Irish in Oz

Yes - Buddy remember wide view and difference between 3 and 9 metres and things travelling in the opposite fookin direction ;

Sweaty

Quote from: VladTepes on Thursday, 12 October  2017, 10:16 AM
Dammit my shoulder is 'healing' much slower than I'd like.  The closer we get the more worried I am that I won't be up to the ride...

Not sounding real good there, hope it comes good quick  :bugga:

Irish in Oz

You can't drop out, that will only leave a room that can't be filled, and Bov was trying to free up one.

Snapey

Quote from: VladTepes on Thursday, 12 October  2017, 10:16 AM

Tell the truth .... you want to stay home & watch the MotoGP.

If you look like your passport photo then you're too sick to travel.

VladTepes

Quote from: Irish in Oz on Thursday, 12 October  2017, 03:45 PM
You can't drop out, that will only leave a room that can't be filled, and Bov was trying to free up one.

That doesn't make sense?  If he is looking to free up a room, and I can't come, then that's a free room?

My shoulder is still quite sore, I haven't ridden in a couple of months now and a trip away (especially as I was planning to go on to Sydney afterwards) is likely going to be too much.  I may have to make a tough decision....
  :sad:
Snapey believe me as much as I like the motoGP I would very much prefer to be an MCR !

I didn't restart this forum so I could stay home and watch TV...  :cry2:

Been looking forward to this since it was mooted. Have never done those roads and was looking forward to riding them as well as the social aspect of it all.

What a bitch.
Vlad's K7 "Back in Black"

As a Pink Floyd fan, I get annoyed when I see vegetarians eating pudding.

YouTubeLandyVlad Rides

Sweaty

Quote from: VladTepes on Friday, 13 October  2017, 09:43 AM

That doesn't make sense?  If he is looking to free up a room, and I can't come, then that's a free room?

My shoulder is still quite sore, I haven't ridden in a couple of months now and a trip away (especially as I was planning to go on to Sydney afterwards) is likely going to be too much.  I may have to make a tough decision....
  :sad:
Snapey believe me as much as I like the motoGP I would very much prefer to be an MCR !

I didn't restart this forum so I could stay home and watch TV...  :cry2:

Been looking forward to this since it was mooted. Have never done those roads and was looking forward to riding them as well as the social aspect of it all.

What a bitch.

Yeah, that really sucks, especially when you have done so much to get this off the ground & continue running.
Thought I was going to thank you in person, but I don't think that's going to happen.    :sad:

That's too big a ride if you have been off the bike that long.

Buddynq

Quote from: VladTepes on Friday, 13 October  2017, 09:43 AM

My shoulder is still quite sore,

Have you tried acupuncture?

What a bitch.

Have you tried acupuncture?

Irish in Oz

Well are you going or not then he won't have to go to the trouble of freeing another room.

Buddynq

The forecast might be a bit far out but I will be packing Wet Weather gear

Beaker

Nothing to worry about - maybe a little rain - you should always pack your wets anyway  :onya:

KiwiCol

Now you're just teasing the Poms, 24 odd degrees & showers??  Unheard of they say!    :stir:

Hell, even on this side of the ditch if it were 24 degrees & a few showers, I'd be quite happy without wets.  :cheers:
😎  Always looking for the next corner.  😎

Irish in Oz

It's very green around Dorrigo, I wonder why.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk