News:

20 January 2024 - the forum is now 7 years old. Time flies.

Main Menu

For i was lost

Started by Beast, Tuesday, 08 October 2019, 01:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BbigMmac

Welcome back. 150K........I got a long way to go then ( 38K ). :hat:

grog

GSX1400Convert

Welcome, I can't say back..... I just a newbie here myself.
Bugger it, welcome back ;)
The initial attraction to motorcycling inflicts people for various reasons and at different stages in their lives. But once someone experiences the elation of riding a motorcycle there's no denying the nearly spiritual effect it has.

Beast

Jesus Pete, you got to warn me before posting that sort of thing up!
I got to say I'm not so worried about the wear on the bike after seeing those however.

It is a good thing the 14 has plenty of room Jeff  :8:
Still on the 14

Snapey

That's a great photo mate ... sorry about the others ... not.
If you look like your passport photo then you're too sick to travel.

Beast

Sofia loves it, a grin ear to ear, she meets me on the driveway when i get home to ride into the yard. Will is getting there too ;)

Their great grandmother gave them and old 6v ride on bike/trike... it might be running 18v now  :smitten:
Still on the 14

Speedy1959

Quote from: Beast on Wednesday, 23 October  2019, 02:18 PM
Sofia loves it, a grin ear to ear, she meets me on the driveway when i get home to ride into the yard. Will is getting there too ;)

Their great grandmother gave them and old 6v ride on bike/trike... it might be running 18v now  :smitten:

Sophie says "Sofia" is a lovely name ..

GSX1400Convert

Quote from: Irish in Oz on Saturday, 19 October  2019, 06:45 AM

You look very young in the other photo Beast.

Before marriage and kids  :)

Post marriage and kids ............ great idea, anyone know where to get an envelope large enough?  :rofl2:

Welcome Beast
The initial attraction to motorcycling inflicts people for various reasons and at different stages in their lives. But once someone experiences the elation of riding a motorcycle there's no denying the nearly spiritual effect it has.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk